And so it begins.
The Weebl's Stuff Fancy Dance Competition 2007 is now open. "What, good sir, is this fancy dance of which you speak" you ask in the manner of a Victorian gent. A good question, strangely asked. The answer is as demonstrated below by our skilled team.
We've decided on the prize and it's going to be a Wii console with second Wiimote and any other goodies we can get our filthy paws on. As before it's winner takes all. 2nd place just means you are the first loser. Firm but fair I think you will find.
The rules are similar or maybe even the same as those of last year.
- Videos should be either 2 minutes or less in length though there is some wiggle room.
- Entrants must not work for Weebl's Stuff Ltd but those that do can still post a video if they like. They won't win though.
- Dancers must not be professional. This competition is about the joy of the fancy.
- Video should be uploaded to YouTube for ease of posting here.
- Entrants should let us know where to find their video by posting it on the forums in this thread or by emailing myself using the contact form.
- Your fancy dance video should have been made specifically for this competition.
There may be more rules to come if we get some tinkers but that's it for now. We'll do a round up of some entries each week right here on the front page too.
We've made a YouTube groupNow go and get fancy.