More news on the Badger movie
Subject: Re: Badger Movie Treatment
To: Joel Jessup ( email@example.com )
From: Tara Ampersand (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OK Joel, here’s some of my initial thoughts on your treatment for Badger The Movie . Weebl’s notes are in italics.
- Possible subtitle: A Brock Opera?
- It wanted that all Badgers more elegant and more is amused and had more pleasant skin.
- I’m nervous about Bard Boy’s inclusion. While there’s nothing entirely wrong with the idea of a woman impregnating herself with some of William Shakespeare’s preserved ’DNA’, then panic-selling the resulting son to a carnival, his existence raises a few disturbing issues. How did Shakespeare’s ‘stuff’ get trapped in amber? Did he get it on with a tree or what?
- History needs to be more to punchier and it must not have no women in her.
- The scene where the badgers go and gather fruit and nuts and then have a big picnic… Let’s keep the movie free of political commentary, OK?
- What happened to Jack Freedom? You talk the character up in our first meeting and then there’s not a sign of him in the script. Ethan Hawke showed interest. Do you want to make the former Mr. Uma Thurman cry? Do you??
- Bananas fruit plows the of the devil, they shall not be in the film in any form.
- Do you??
- You know that bit in Star Wars episode 1 where the red guy holds out his double lightsaber and that choir go ‘AaAaAhhhh’ or whatever? Can we have a scene like that? In fact, can all the scenes be like that?
- Clive said that when you cut between the battle with the stoat-warlocks and the love scene between Lord Badgerington and The Spaghetti Queen, he wants to have a Batman style spinning Badger face. Put that in.
- There are many diverse curtains of the green one in the world. They if all are in the film.
So, make script be good now!